Cocina Corazón's cooking classes offer an authentic Mexican cooking experience. Barbara Santos, your cook is native from Mexico City and is passionate about Mexico's cultural heritage ... More info ›
Cocina Corazón's cooking classes offer an authentic Mexican cooking experience. Barbara Santos, your cook is native from Mexico City and is passionate about Mexico's cultural heritage. You and your family & friends will be able to learn traditional cuisine from the different regions of México (Yucatán, Puebla, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Mexico City, etc.).
• Fun from beginning to end
• Great to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, book club’s gatherings, ladies’ nights out, couples cooking together, family gatherings, etc.
• Small groups from 4-8 people (minimum of 4 people required to hold any class. If out of city limits 8 people minimum is required)
• 100% hands-on with guidance
• Warm and relaxed atmosphere
• Sessions are tailored to your desire
• Flexible schedules - morning, afternoon, and evenings. Weekends available upon request
• Team-Building sessions
Learn how to cook the most delicious homemade recipes. Authentic Mexican cuisine. 100% hands-on. We cook, we drink, we relax, we even dance and have lots of fun!
• Mole Poblano - Mexican signature dish with over 20 ingredients! Chillies, Mexican chocolate, nuts, spices and vegetables.
• Tamales (4 hour class) - Traditional tamales from Central Mexico. Filling may vary from chicken, pork, poblano peppers, cheese, beans and different salsas!
• Chiles en Nogada - Poblano peppers, stuffed with picadillo, dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruits and honey; topped with a walnut sauce, pomegranate seeds and parsley.
• Happy Hour - Appetizers and Mexican cocktails - Mexican happy hour cooking class features three different cocktails and three exquisite appetizers!